Waiting for my Wreck it Ralph (Ironically)

This movie analogy sums up my dating life and has caused me to create my own (also I kinda want to see pixels and I don't care about Reviews so I don't agree, just sayin)

I have been dating guys who are the film Pixels

I am searching for my Wreck if Ralph

this is highly Ironic as I watched it with my Ex and it took me a long time to be able to watch it again, if you find yourself in that situation with a movie you love attend a Sleepover bachlorette party and be the one to share the living room with a girl that has to have something on tv all night to sleep  (at a loud volume) It also helps if you are on the worlds most uncomfortable couch and 22 times later you to can again learn to love whatever movie an ex has ruined for you.


Comments

Popular Posts