Life lessons and growing older

It’s my birthday today.

and I my grandma has to have emergency surgery on a artery in her face which they moved to Tuesday because her blood is too thin, but I am going to celebrate this weekend and worry about that when the time comes. 

It doesn't suck being single on this day and until of course you realize there is no one around to zip my dress up and you wonder if you can just have a friend do it when they pick you up. I am 31. This is how I do.

ANYWAY
Let me let all of you people in your late 20s in on a secret: the 30s are where it’s at.
For real. 
If you go back and look at my livejournal which I had to delete once because of drama my life was crazy, I have been watching the show younger and it makes me realize I am so glad to be out of my 20sAnd it’s awesome.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: the best part of this entire experiment has been when I hear from people who want to share their stories and experiences with me. I mean, when it comes down to it - online dating is really all about people wanting to connect with other people…. and now I am doing that on a level I didn’t even know was possible. And that’s fucking cool.
Thank you.
So this one goes out to all of you  All you looooooooooovers. All you computer lovers that is.



Comments

Popular Posts