Everyone has got something.


I hear a lot of disabled people think that no one would want to get in a relationship with them because of the issues they might have, but do you want to know something, everyones got something.

a friend of mine posted the other day.

Really thankful to be married to the most giving, amazing person. We planned to have brinner tonight, but my stomach hurts so I’m in bed. Jason still went to the store to get all the ingredients for paleo waffles along with my current favorite flavor of kombucha. Me not feeling well isn’t rare, but he still always goes out of his way to take care of me and make me feel better. I am really lucky.

But all means she is able bodied and by all all outside views seems fine but to know her you would know

My phone is full of alarms to remind me when exactly I can take painkillers again. People with chronic illness are stronger than you’ll ever know.

The thing is, you never know what life will bring you so I think as long as you find that person willing to go through the challenges life throws your way thats all that matters. 


Comments

Popular Posts