There is this annoying thing




When its become clear you have to move on from a person or a relationship ends I swear you see things that remind you of them EVERYWHERE. My friend Julie says its because its on your mind but I guess that makes sense but I'm not even trying what are odds that every movie and even Friends episode (a show I was watching before we talked) will start having Magic and sex in a Library in it? 


I mean and lets face it at least with the first one I thought that was cool but was it really present in all these things in my life no. 

So can we really say that its all just my brain? 


and I swear it just pops up out of nowhere, like a friend never mentioning magic in her life is now excited about a magic show on SYFY and post it on facebook! 





Sometimes you have to take a break from things so you can move on. 

It also works the other way like I always enjoyed the fact that anytime something Disney Popped up my EX was thinking about me or that he worked near a large billboard of a guy that had a very similar name to mine :) 


Magic is still cool in my book I just think I need to avoid it for a couple weeks. 


Comments

Popular Posts