Stories of dating with a disability.


While I have often shared stories of what its like for me to date with a disability not all disabilities are created equal. I plan on sharing others stories as well. Not just disabled people either because while yes we have to worry about things others don't, if anyone is dating its a hard world for all of us.

If you want to share a dating story please let me know.




Today, when I tapped the side of my wheelchair and told my husband, “You’re the only reason I want to be free from this contraption,” he kissed me on my forehead and said, “Honey, I don’t even see that thing.” 



Today, at a jazz club in San Francisco I saw a man and woman enjoying a drink together.  The woman was a dwarf and the man must have been 6 feet tall.  Later in the evening they went out onto the dance floor.  The man got down on his knees so they could slow dance together.  They danced the rest of the night. 


Of course you also have these types of stories 






For those of you that have a rough time I am going to share with you the best thing I ever read that helped me 


Comments

Popular Posts