Delete


I delete the magician off of my facebook this morning. I know it took me forever but I think it was like watching something unsure and confused I think I compared it to a drunk donkey you couldn't stop watching and you wanted to know what was going to happen.

I also thought okay maybe we'll just be friends but its clear in his two am text messages that isn't what he wants




he clearly isn't making  an effort to date me, he's been trying to get me to send him photos and him to send me photos and my aunt tells me that there are those people but uh yeah why do I want that....


I just wasn't sure




So last night I came home and got a little tipsy with my roommate over cocktails and just talked and so by the time I got my nightly two am the booty call of text I was like this

I also realized I should call him on his bluff. So I said you want to do those thing come over here then. But I was onto him and knew that wouldn't happen.

So you don't even want me for a one night stand......




When I logged onto facebook he was bragging about his friend being on a show that I actually like and I thought oh well thats kinda cool but then I thought you know what I don't care. I shouldn't care. I don't need to know what he is doing or who he is friends with. Clearly he is just this person that collects people on facebook and I'm not going to be one of them. I also deserve to be treated better then he has treated me. So i'm done.

I'm going to get back out there (its been two months) and sure there will probably be more bad dates but there could be a good one I deserve to at least try and find that.

and you know bottom line even if they are bad dates at least they were guys who deemed me worthy enough to give me there time, and well as for you magic castle guy


Comments

Popular Posts