I won't lose hope



Dating is rough these days. Guys wanting to just hook up. Guys not wanting to give you a chance. Then there is the handful of guys you spend the time chatting with trying to decide if you'll have a good time if you take this thing live with food and drink between you. I was standing in the grocery store parking lot waiting for my roommate to come out watching all these couples come out and I thought "thats what I want, what I thought I had this person to make a Memorial day run with me on the way to friends BBQ" Well I still want all that and if you have a dream you work at it so, I'm working at it. My aunt just gave up because she found out she was in a two year relationship with a married guy! A friend always talks about how she should just go back to hear dead beat old boyfriend. Hearing these sad stories makes me worry that if these amazing girls can't find someone.... It also makes me glad that I wasn't dating a married guy or didn't get broken up with over a text message.



I read this today and restored my hope! You should read them too!! they are amazing


http://www.marcandangel.com/2011/11/20/60-tiny-love-stories-to-make-you-smile/




Today, when I tapped the side of my wheelchair and told my husband, “You’re the only reason I want to be free from this contraption,” he kissed me on my forehead and said, “Honey, I don’t even see that thing.”


I need to find the guy that won't see the canes hanging from my arms. Won't see me as a girl with a disability. I thought I found that but I didn't. So I'll keep searching for him.



I dated a guy like this. I still have a photo of us him on his knees to next to me in the photo. He was wonderful and we're still good friends. We're just on different paths.

So if I can read these stories and find a little piece of me in them I am not going to give up hope.



I will meet the guy not scared to be with me



I will fall in love



Comments

Popular Posts