Dear future love of my life



I used to think we'd match and be similar but perhaps we will be opposite. The guy I think about now is the opposite (maybe you are him) If this is the case we'll need to balance each other out. No matter what we are both like I hope we can be there for each other, For the times I grow impatient, I need you to be patient, calm, and understanding. For the times I am crazy and irrational, I need you to comfort and talk sense into me; to help me think straight. For the times I grow weary and unmotivated, I need you to be strong and courageous. You need to show me love when I can’t see or feel it (or don’t want to).

I hope that you are the better half of me. Someone I admire and look up to. Someone I want to be like - who reflects me in a better light.

I hope you’re everything I wish I was.




I look forward to the moments where we can just sit together while I drink my tea and you drink your tea or coffee, and we just enjoy each others presence. Neither feeling obligated to talk and the silence isn’t awkward but comforting!




I cannot live without atleast one dog, so yeah, you better like dogs!



Did I mention I want a great dane?






I will always be a kid at heart. I will play games and mess around with chips, ice cream, watch DVD copies of Harry Potter and will read YA books. I will run up and down the hill and dance under the rain and watch the stars at night. And please, don’t be a grumpy because I want to be silly with you. I want us to be kids and have fun and laugh out loud. I want to share these things with you because, well, you know why.








“I love you, to infinity and beyond”

Comments

Popular Posts