Summer Lovin

Summer weather has hit So-cal and I am lovin it and it has me dreaming of all the things I want to wear and do this summer! Like remember how I mentioned that I tend to hate fashion trends before I like them. Well I used to hate Jumpers! Now I'm thinking I need one!


Photobucket

I'm not a big fan of Florals either but I am thinking I need something floral and pretty!


Photobucket

I want short flowing dresses, shoes you slip on, and a straw hat to toss on my head.


Photobucket


I want colorful sun glasses. Scarfs to tie on my head. Lots of Ice cream to eat! Plenty of time spent outside!




Photobucket

I want to spend time outside. I want adventures. I want lots of bracelets. Pretty Nail Polish.


Photobucket

I want to create some art while awesome music plays and the breeze blows through my window.

Photobucket


lots of music and times with friends

Comments

Popular Posts