best friends and scary movies.

I went to my best friends house for a night to get away from mine. Clearly I should of moved in for awhile since i was woken up this morning to fights about paint color and floor stain. I'm trying to stay out of it.

Well my best friend is really into scary movies and she was going to go see Scream 4 with some friends and asked if I would come I said sure. I'm not really a scary movie fan and I haven't seen the rest of them so I went and really liked it. It didn't really scare me I think I've watched to much True Blood or something so it was okay.

Then we went back to her house and watched the first one.

Photobucket


Yeah I'm kinda hooked I need to see two and three now! Oh I bet my libary has them I should check that out. I've been checking out libary books online all morning and films I got two documentarys that I have been wanting to see and Tangled which a friend hasn't seen so we're going to try for a movie night.

Its been so nice here and I just wanna go the beach! my mom is planning easter baskets and sent her some skirts I want a pair of sandles. When walking to meet a friend for dinner everyone seemed to be wearing those floor length dresses clearly I missed the memo i was suppose to wear one which is okay because I don't have one. YET!

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts