Wedding Fever!

I have yet to watch the full on wedding *gasp* I know but I am kinda a Grandma that goes to bed at 10. Also the only way I was going to stay up from Midnight till 5am was with a lot of candy and well I had none so.......its replying again at 2 this afternoon so I'll watch it then!

I did watch all the re-caps this morning!

I am slightly obsessed with weddings as is. I was actually going through wedding stuff yesterday afternoon to find wedding pictures of Grooms in Suspenders for a friend because we were talking about that. Here are some of the things I found that I loved!

Photobucket

I am not a fan of butterflies, like I really don't like them but I think the ones in this engagement photo are lovely. I also just love this photo, and I would wear that dress to get married in!

Photobucket


I found this dress and kinda fell in love.

I was even watching Tori Spelling new show where she plans weddings.

Well and of course we have the big event

Photobucket

I am so happy for them and when he whispered "you look beautiful" *sigh*


Photobucket





Photobucket

I loved Kate's dress and I'm not even a big fan of lace!


I have some crumpets in the fridge and I am thinking about eating crumpets and having tea while I watch the big event. We have a mug from when Diana and Charles got married (I have no idea which one of my roommates owns this one) it got me thinking I wonder if we will now have a will and kate one, and might I say if we do atleast I like it a lot more.

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts