Is Rejection always there?

I am not stranger to rejection and I used to think I couldn't handle it but maybe what it came down to in the past was: rejection I can handle. Someone says hey you aren’t my type or whatever cest la vie, I don’t like silent rejection or being left waiting it depresses me severely, nothing is worse than waiting on someone who has no plans to reach out it hits me hard & I withdraw and second guess everything,
And I’m too anxious about being a pest or bothering someone at work etc too hit them up.


I think I carry it with me now everyday it my 2 year relationship I wait for the day that he figures out what all the rest of them did that he also doesn't want me. Funny thing was he was the me in his past relationships and does the same thing. 

I think basically we're going to be together forever! 

Comments

Popular Posts