Christmas Together



This year we spent Christmas with my family. In my family its a lot of my mothers cooking (Wes misses  southern cooking I'm sure) Waking up to breakfast first and then gifts one at time to make Christmas last, (my brother hates this) My mom goes all out with every corner of the house and  tree decorated.  It was great to share all this with Wes

 😊🎄it’s those little memories, right? That’s gotta be one of the best parts about starting a family is making your own traditions.


We do that a bit we take on my families tradition of Light looking, we try and do the happening around Long Beach like this tree lighting (thats us with the mayor) we have Christmas movies we watch with certain foods! We always do these thing before we travel off to be with family.

With Wes's family its  southern cooking, a lot of people (mine is just a family of four)  and waking up way too early with Wes's  sister  to help get Christmas ready for Wes's Nephew Elliott!   The place we spent Christmas doesn't even normally have a  tree but with me there now they rent a cabin and we do get a little one its just very different. I like it though :) 





We want to make a goal to spend more time with each others families so here’s to another year of counting stars ✨ 2017 wasn’t always easy but I wouldn’t change a thing! 

Comments

Popular Posts