Was this all of us?

i always had my head wrapped around the idea of getting into a wonderful university and getting a good job and getting married and having a family and being able to support them but for some reason now all i want to do is travel and eat new foods and meet new people and get a tan and buy a one way ticket and not come home


I grew up in a small town where this is what people did, dreamed about, and was the goal. I used to joke that I could win the nobel prize and no one would care unless there was a man by my side. 

I still think about getting married, think up wedding ideas (have a secret wedding Pinterest Board) but it's not the end goal for my life.  In fact I would be okay just doing the bottom part with someone, and if that's not in card then by myself. 

I think I found that person but you never know what life has in store for you it's also good to remember. 


Comments

Popular Posts