Single is okay

One of the single people I would talk to about dating who is 46 by the way texted me and it was like she was sad I was now in a relationship and she's not.

always the bridesmaid never the bride she said.

I don't know what to tell someone who is single and sad about it, I think the only thing you can say is:

Stop looking for a partner. Focus on your goals and rebuilding your life. The right person will eventually find their way to you.

Now I love my boyfriend and our life and I feel so blessed (we've been saying those 3 words since the last post) but I don't think I need it to be happy. Being single isn't the worst thing world...I don't think, Love your friends, your family, go on adventures, have a pet, and hopefully, Hopefully you will find someone that will join you. IF not there is always this: 



Comments

Popular Posts