Lots of love

For those of you who are disabled or are having a hard time finding love, Repeat after me:

My mission, should I choose to accept it, is to find peace with exactly who and what I am. To take pride in my thoughts, my appearance, my talents, my flaws and to stop this incessant worrying that I can’t be loved as I am.

You will lie to everyone you love. 
They will love you anyways.


Date someone you can be fucking weird as hell with who at the end of the day still wants to get naked with you.


It’s not okay for your partner to use any part of your identity against you – whether it’s your race, gender, disability, or anything else. And that includes your sexuality.
For example, if you’re with someone who says your bisexuality is a reason they “can’t trust you,” that doesn’t mean there’s a problem with your bisexuality.


It means your partner has some biphobic beliefs to unlearn – and that’s on them, not you.


“And just like that he picked her up and dusted her off. Without even…

This is how I feel about Waffle Fri! *butterflies* 





we have rose colored glasses for everyone we adore, EVERYONE! 


 207

Comments

Popular Posts