We're looking for a partner in crime.

I have found on the dates I have gone on that that people are looking mostly for someone to do something with them.

I just really want to go dancing but no one will go with me.

I would love to find someone to play board games with but my friends aren't really into it.

I don't really have friends a girlfriend would be my built in friend.

This is a bad way to go about dating. I myself have been guilty of being lonely or wanting to do something and just wishing there was someone to do it with me.


but you know what I have learned?


enjoy your own company. It’s ok to go shopping alone, go to the movies alone, go out to eat alone. be happy with yourself 


I have actually met great friends this way, and your not desperate and you learn about yourself and when you do meet someone its like hey I like to do this thing would you like to join me, not them with these built in ideals of you. 

Date yourself 


Comments

Popular Posts