Don’t hate the playa – hate the game.

Ok, ok, hate the player a little bit too if you want. I am not “cool” and have zero aspirations of appearing so. my eyes dance when i’m excited; i laugh when something is funny; and i enjoy giving sincere compliments freely. i suspect those who act aloof as a rule, are probably crying themselves to sleep at night. That being said I am huge dork and I love to play games: Board Games, Video Games, Frozen Free Fall on my phone, Ring toss. 




anyways I don't like playing games with peoples emotions. 

I had thought about meeting a guy for drinks tonight on paper we seemed like we would really hit it off but he will take an hour to reply to me even when I see he is online, freaked out at the idea that I might want to have dinner (he can only commit to drinks) and I haven't heard from him in TWO days so I assumed he wasn't interested (fine by me) but he just messaged me (an hour before we are to meet to see if we're still up for grabbing drinks) 




But for real: games are for losers, guys. There is absolutely no need to play them. If you find yourself waiting to text someone after a date to make yourself appear more mysterious or whatever, you are doing it wrong. Games are for children. Grow up and tell someone you had a great time with them and you can’t wait to see them again. If they can’t handle that, they can’t handle you. The end.


Comments

Popular Posts