Love you everyday

I love you today just as I love you every other day. There’s always something exciting with you. Not because we’re doing daring, adventurous, trips.



Not because we go see new places or are constantly trying new things.



 Life is exciting with you because you’re not like anyone else in my history.




 I read somewhere that the person you’re meant to be with is the one you want to go do errands with. I love spending time with you doing absolutely nothing at all. Watching our favorite show. You make everything adventure even grocery shopping.





I love sitting with you on a bench, staring at the water, having no plans for the rest of the day.






 I love how you make me feel in the simple moments.




 I love how you let me be who I am, even when it might embarrass you.



 I love how you challenge me, 



Every single day is amazing with you. And I love you so much.


Comments

Popular Posts