Highlights of 2015

Breakfast, I ate so much breakfast and I love breakfast! My partner in crime makes amazing breakfast. I feel like a very lucky girl in this sense. I also made some amazing breakfast for him and even homemade syrups.


So many laughs. Its the one important thing that is a must for me in a relationship and someone that makes me laugh all the time is such a wonderful thing in my life, also what I learned is important is to be able to laugh in the bedroom. My past relationships would aim for perfectness but I still smile at the thought of us attempting a move and me almost falling off the bed!


Adventure, we have a lot of adventure. Going to the Grocery store is an adventure for us and exploring the city together, but we did go on a road trip through the west. We made a stop in San Fransisco and explored red woods, ate yummy food, checked out a way cool old school arcade (took a photo bucket photo) and really want to go back!

All the bad dates I went on. Yes even them. Because it makes me feel lucky that I found a guy that I didn't even realize I was looking for and thats wonderful.

I am looking forward to what 2016 has in store for us, camping trips and such. Fun fact Disabled Peeps if you go to any National parks you can get a lifetime pass for free!!

Finding someone that lets me be me even if I am a dork that says things wrong, and wants to eat pizza more then salad. Its good knowing someone doesn't want to change you.

Someone who will take me hiking even if I am slow and it takes me forever

Even cozy nights in watching a movie has been great! We also go to the movies and I am now going to see movies I wouldn't think of seeing.

To be with someone that has given me more then I can ever say.

Someone that gives me the best hugs possible and makes me feel safe.

When we flew home for the Holidays to our separate places we chose to fly at the same time to go together, Well once we got there we thought we had to go separate places. He was willing to go through gate check twice for me! TWICE people!! Thankfully while off finding us an amazing breakfast and grabbing me a bottle of water I noticed there was a shuttle he could take. But my heart was full of kindness.




He loves old cars and teaches me about that, I think thats the nice thing about a relationship is you can grow and learn from each other, not change but grow in that sense. 


We went on trips to art museums and got to know our city more! We went to an art show in Beverly hills and ate from food trucks! 

I have had moments of worry that my disability effects things "Like does he wish he could walk with me and hold my hand" but its okay and we hold hands when we can and I think moments of him wrapping his arm around me randomly are much more romantic! 

There are moments that I get scared of getting hurt or messing up but I am trying to take it one day at a time and usually its nothing to worry about. 

I had had to learn that sometimes people are cranky, or mad, and its not something I should take personal. Its an emotion and its okay and all you can do is be there for them. 


One happy memory is we swapped shirts, he wears my old middle school drama shirt and I wear his shirts to bed. Its a completely comfortable relationship. 


I learned how to make coffee in a french press, sweet tea from the southern boy, and learn how to cook more fun things. 


That is all about the little moments strung together 

I live with two guys and one of them who is a big annoying to begin with has an issue with the boy being over but seeing as he helps us out and takes out the trash all the time it all works out in my head. My other roommate has welcomed him in with open arms though and thats exciting, We have even planned to have a poker night! 


To be with someone that makes every little thing you do an adventure, fun, and just is a all around good person. Thats been the best part of the year! 

We spend a lot of time together which one might think is crazy but I actually enjoy spending time with him! This Holiday break has been the longest time we've been apart and I can't wait for the 10 more days I will see him! 


We met each others friends and everyone has liked him. We went to parties together. Events with friends. Some might say that your friends liking your partner isn't important but I have to say it really helps and I think they know you well enough and its a great feeling, my best friend said after meeting him I like him a lot but bottom line you are happy and I can see it and thats more then I can say from the past guys. 


Heres to 2016 and whatever the future holds! 


Comments

Popular Posts