Happy New Year!!

Here are my New Years resolutions:
•Be kinder to my body 
-loving it in all of its stages 
-cooking food for it more often 
-meditation and yoga 
•blogging about my personal life 


I don’t broadcast every high & I don’t hide every low. I’m trying to live. I’m not trying to convince the world I have life.

*I think this is one issue with blogging is its all the goods  and none of the bad ,it makes you think unrealistic things, I recently had two blogger friends breakup and I was like why they are so perfect!! Only I don't know the whole story I know only the good stuff!* 

•try to check off more on my to do list! 
•stop beating myself up so often 
•drink more water 
•run a 5k
•be nicer and more understanding to other people 
-be kind when I want to be mean 
•be a better girlfriend 
•be a better daughter, granddaughter, and sister 

Comments

Popular Posts