an outside view




I mentioned how it takes a village a couple of days ago but I cannot stress this enough.  You get trapped in that relationship bubble and it can be hard to take a step back and see what is going on, thats what your friends are for. 

I went to my best friends and we talked it out and she said everything I needed to hear and told me things I didn't even think about. 




From what the guy did was emotional abuse. 


 I know you're beating yourself up that the great guy didn't call you back but it was nothing you did because he wanted to see you again, he made effort to see you again. What it sounds like is he is horrible at contact outside of seeing someone in person and since he couldn't make seeing you in person work maybe he realized he couldn't make it work and shouldn't date right now, or maybe he met someone else he can see someone in person more, it has nothing to do with you! 


I once had a great lunch with a guy who asked for my number after which means he liked me enough to ask for my number but then he never called which means that was on him weather he decided he didn't want to date me or whatever it was 

but this means that they liked you after what you did and you didn't do anything to make them stop. 




and I know a lot of my friends have been there for me and I can't thank you enough for helping me through this 

My roommate told me I need to stop talking about my dating life but you all seem to be enjoying it. 

Now I have been the same person back to said friend and many friends so it works both ways and if any of you just need someone to talk to I am always here for you!! 




Comments

Popular Posts