2014 I think I have to move on from you





On the drive home from our first date, His hand found its way to my trembling thighs. I lost my breath I think it was my mistake to get so lost in Him, to fall so hard and drop so low that I let Him in quicker than I’ve allowed anyone else to before. This made my heart beat faster than I’ve ever experienced, to the point where I felt faint with His touch.

We went on other dates, Always great. He was always perfect. All my fears were that this meant something different to him then it did to me, We talked about it and didn't want to rush things and I agreed. We had a few ups and downs and just when I was going to give up on him he came crawling back. But last night as he didn't care for my text and my attempt to try and ring in the new year with him I realized maybe he wasn't meant to be a part of my 2014 and I would move on and focus on me!

Comments

Popular Posts