I know why they call it a crush

So I think I have a crush. I've been trying to fight it for awhile.

I've heard rumors of him liking someone else (but haven't seen this first hand)

I wonder if he would even like me that, I can't possibly be his type.

I can't possibly be his type.

We have been talking while I was home. I offered to get something for him.

We saw eachother for the first time since I've been back when our friend played a show. He was the only one to really hang out with me at the show.

When we got back to our friends house went spent the whole night talking.

Since then I can't stop thinking about him. while at the libary yesterday I wondered if he liked girls that read. Well he asked me about it later that night.

Photobucket

Yesterday I invited him to hang out with me and my friend. It didn't work out so he met me somewhere else, we went to a show.

Yeah I'm crushing big time. I'm trying to tell myself not to go there.

Photobucket

We were standing against this wall at a show waiting for our friend to go on and I was thinking it would be perfect if you maybe kinda wanted to hold my hand right now. Then I was all "Duh I'm holding onto my crutches" so I let go in case my head and day dream could possibly come true and I looked over and realized his hands were in his pockets. Ha Ha silly girl I am.

Photobucket

I mean there have been signs and such like he flirts with me (but maybe he's a natural flirt) He seems to take an interest in the things I say. So I'm not being completely dumb here.

Photobucket

So I'm not the type of girl that guys normally like I'm the "awesome friend" so I've been thinking a lot about what makes you the girl that they then want to date.

I'm also worried this crush is going to crush me

Photobucket


Photobucket

one day it will happen for me, that is what I have to keep holding onto. Even if it takes till I'm 40.

Photobucket

I did try to hint to see if he would go to Disneyland with me :) and down by the viper room it smelled like Pirates of the Caribean!!!!

Sorry for my Disney Kick. Give me another week and I promise I'll move on. Clearly my followers don't like this seeing as I lost one.

Photobucket

in other news I've been catching up with my friend Anna a lot which is awesome!!! and I'm in hopes to go see my best friend tomorrow. Oh and of course I am going to Party tonight due to St. Patricks day!!!

Comments

Popular Posts