Now my favorite topic. Love.

Photobucket

The best smell in the world is that man that you love.” - Jennifer Aniston


•Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss


Photobucket


Marry an orphan: you'll never have to spend boring holidays with the in-laws.

Photobucket

•Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall

You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. - Sam Keen


Photobucket

we are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person

Photobucket

I don’t pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into the room and smile at you.”
— Unknown

Comments

Popular Posts