Refresh

Photobucket

I love morning, I wake up renewed and refreshed. I feel like that things that made you feel not so good on the day before are gone and you can wake up and smile at the things that went well (like finding someone who is a perfect match for you)

I have always been a morning person, even when I don't fall asleep till 2 am I will still wake up at 7am which means I will either take a nap later or crash out tonight, but that is just how things work.


Photobucket

I am counting down the days to eating yummy food at my mommy's house. I really dislike that I live in a house that I can't cook in the other day I wanted to make pasta and there was not one clean pot and I refuse to wash some nasty pot I don't know how long has been sitting in the sink with the crusty food.

I want to go check out this little health food store around the corner from my house. but I have so much to get done today it might just have to wait till tomorrow.

Photobucket

I spent most of the day sick in bed last night, I feeling a bit better now.


Photobucket

I decided last night that I have a goal to go to a big music festival, most likely Cochella. I go see a lot of local bands a lot and friends bands but there is one that I don't really feel like going to see anymore (the fan base ruins them its kinda sad) and I am going to take all the money I would spend on seeing them and save up for a big music festival.


Photobucket


I called some old friends yesterday to catch up. Its always reassuring that you've had friends for a long time when you have new people in your life that may make you feel like your not a good friend. I think sometimes we get it in our heads that our good and closest friends are the ones we see everyday, but I am learning that is not the case. It was great to laugh with them and catch up on old times. we are going to try to do lunch before I head off for the summer.

and this is what I am rocking out to this fine Monday Morning:

Comments

Popular Posts