I love Halloween and dressing up!

I'll post this years halloween costume after Saturday. We're part of of a secret society of party goers and we're one of the host this month so I get to wear my costume twice this year. We picked a theme for the 3 of us based on Nola's costume here so have a sneak peak!


We love Halloween (I love all holidays) but Wes loves Halloween and we go out with decorations and costumes and things that we do (I will post more about our decorations and events later)



I've always dressed up on Halloween even when it hasn't been the best halloween....Well lets just forget I had that year in hospital.....uh.

This year I was a doll and was suppose to go to a concert but went with my annoying roommates and we didn't plan for the Hollywood traffic and had to make a stop at a haunted house my roommates dad was in. Which for those of you that didn't know I have had a few halloweens ruined by haunted houses because they don't let disabled people in. Still wore a costume like this year where I basically sat in the lobby of a haunted house and then sat in a car dealing with road rage and then going home to do nothing.  Dressed as a rag doll inspired by Skunkboy. 



I tried to make the wig. It was a really crazy time in my life and I didn't get the wig done but I mean I got a few compliments from the 5 people that saw me.

Wes and I's first Halloween together we did go to Haunted Queen Mary and didn't haunted houses. It was fun but we both agreed it wasn't our first choice. We have much more fun handing out candy and watching Halloween shows. In costume of course.


That same year we went to the Disneyland Halloween party where adults can also dress up and trick or treat. Let me tell you, you forget how fun trick or treating is. We decided since we were also going to Disneyland we wanted simple costumes so we went as hipster Mary Poppins and Burt. This was my costume. I kinda love it!

I've even done really simple costumes for things like a Halloween themed beach cleanup. This is my thrown together beach cleanup Minnie Mouse costume.


I love a good reason to dress up weather is a party or a spirt day at work. This was from 50s day when I taught at a middle school. Do you dress up for Halloween?


Comments

Popular Posts