Sorry I am such a busy goober. 
We are a couple of Halloween nerds and thats been keeping us very busy this year. I feel very lucky to be dating a guy that encourages my love and being a complete dork for Holidays.

Whenever I get ready or look a mess he will,Tell me I’m cute or something I roll my eyes at him but then blush when I think about it later. Sometimes I want him to be honest but its sweet and he helps with with my hair all the time so thats kinda awesome! 


He has been making silly fish lips  and pretending not to know how to kiss while I’m trying to kiss him until I can’t help but laugh! 



 I think there needs to be Less “I love you the way you are so please don’t ever change” and more “I love you the way you are, and I will love and support you in any changes you need to make to be happy”.

I am pretty sure we are both people that will support that. 

Comments

Popular Posts