11 Months and this is our lives

Breakfast and so many shows we watch together (so many that I find it hard to find something to watch while he has work) Making food for each other, making food together, exploring food together, We love food. Starting new patterns to fit into each other lives, like waking up to ask about his night at work when I would of normally been sleeping.



He puts cold things on me to make me jump.

Tickles me.

and can drive me crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

He takes care of me like giving me ice packs when my sun burn is so bad I can't sleep.

There are so many times and so many things that make  my heart beat so fast i think i may have a heart attack. 

He'll eat my cooking even when its terrible, bring me cake when I want it,  I'm living the dream. 


Comments

Popular Posts