9 months and glad to not be out there.


OH back in the day I remember it being a thing of lets just grab a drink or coffee I don't want to commit to you yet (read back for hilarious stories)

WF and I do this thing (probably mostly me though its a hobby of mine) where we listen to other people next to us. Sometimes its hard not to.

We've seen a couple who didn't eat at the same time at a table (him first, then her)

a weirdly matched couple that stole our conversation about cats and we knew were they were headed after ;)

I am having Surgery next month to get a lump removed from my breast and so we have to go to the west side a lot and look for places we want to eat. WF found a bbq place he wanted to try (if anyone knows deep south bbq in L.A. please let me know) and we tried it. The place was too hipster for our taste

a guy at the table behind me had reserved a table for his 5 o clock date, she was late and he commented on it

WF: He reserved a table, trying to hard cool down buddy its a 5 o clock dinner. He commented on her being late, yep dates done.

The waitress tried to save her by mentioning how bad traffic is but she was pretty honest about why she chose to be late.

Then they poured over everything on the menu and she shot down all his ideas, poor guy.

I told WF I am glad I am not out in that world anymore. 

Comments

Popular Posts