Where I see myself in....




One of the common questions asked on a date with someone is where do you see yourself in 5 years, 10 years.... so on so forth. I don't give it much thought, at least in a super clear way to I can express myself across the table at my date but I am going to try and tell you:

A year:





I would love to figure out more about myself, define a classier style, build my career, and just get it together 2014 is the year for that!




I would love how to make an amazing pie. I think I need to convince grandma to give me her secret recipe.




become a stronger me!


In 5 years:




I hope I have met that person that I am want to spend the rest of my days with and we are building our lives together whatever that might entail.




maybe have cute little kid!

and maybe if I haven't found that first part I can do the 2nd part anyways!

Comments

Popular Posts