I've been sick since Valentines day. My students love me so much they shared their Germs with me.

I've done really well this year to not get sick, the one other time was on a 3 day weekend so I managed to get well in that time, We have another three day weekend this week but looks like I had to be sick and miss some school days.

I felt bad because I got called to sub a few days and I am sort of the super sub that is always ready when called, but not this time I guess even the super sub needs sick days!

I have to sub for someone who is taking a two week vacation coming up so I have been trying to be well for that!

I went to a doctor and he put me on the good stuff and now I'm starting to feel better!


These also helped to make me feel better! Have you seen these? amazing!!

Comments

Popular Posts