Picky?

So I signed up on a online dating site. I met a guy he lives in New Jersey. Well we have a lot in common and the conversation flows well.

The other night I got bored and thought I should try and find him on facebook which didn't work so then I went to myspace and found a ton of pictures (something he is lacking on the dating site) the first thing I thought was he is so not the type I go for! Then I hated myself for judging him based on looks but I also think that while this isn't something you should do I also think there needs to be attacted to a guy, and granted this in pictures but it leads me to wonder, am I to picky?

Photobucket


I have this picture in my head of the type of guy that I want to be with I think. I wonder if its getting in the way?


I mean and I wouldn't say I go for super attractive guys I have thought people were beautiful while my friends are like "what do you see in him"

Photobucket

Look wise I would say the guys I've liked have all been different its their personality that is somewhat the same. But maybe this is where I've been going wrong finding myself liking guys that would never like me back!


Photobucket

Is my dream guy out there somewhere? With the entire package.......


Photobucket

I like to think that when I meet the one that I will be willing to overlook the things that may not exactly fit because I'll just know.


Photobucket


What is considered Settling? If I ended up dating this guy not finding him attractive did I just settle for him or is that how it really workds?


Photobucket

Or what if what you find attractive is "out of your reach" is everything going to be like you just Settled?

Photobucket

Its so confusing?


Photobucket

My brother and I got into an argument over the summer. He is attracted to Asian girls and I said well "what if you fall in love with someone not asian?" and he said he won't because you get to choose your own path in life. While I tend to believe that you don't get to choose who you fall in love with?

Photobucket


So who's right and who's wrong there?


Photobucket

I mean I look back on my life and think I wouldn't have choosen to fall for the guy that lived across the country.

Or the guy that was never going to love me back.

Or the guy that was going to break my heart on my 21st birthday.

Or the guy that was taken.

I wouldn't fall for a friend that I know for sure I am not his type.

So if I can choose why don't I choose to be with the guy that likes me back?

Photobucket


and is it wrong to go about thinking "Oh fates got this, he'll come along someday"


Photobucket

and if you never find love is it on you or is it fate?


What do you think played in your guys finding the loves that you have?!?!?!

Comments

Popular Posts