am I the only one?

This morning i put on a nice outfit because while I am not going anywhere I thougt I should test it out to see if I liked it as an outfit, I wondered if I was the only one who did this?


Is anyone else scared to tell someone how they Feel? I am. I am scared of putting my self out there, of Regection. I always wonder if people just send these to people they like? Or maybe its something you send once your dating.



Photobucket

and with knowing that life is short, and hearing my Uncle cry because he might be losing the love of his life, and he wished he hadn't waited so long to just tell her does it make a person more brave to just say.

Photobucket


Maybe I am scared that I have made it grow so much in my head that it won't be a good

Photobucket

Maybe I'm scared you don't really love me back.

Photobucket


are there single gals out in the world no where near marriage who love weddings and thinking up their weddings as much as I do?

Photobucket


Photobucket

I also feel like the only one without a million cute dresses

Comments

Popular Posts