Lovin life

Photobucket

Two very dear friends of mine had a going away party last night, While it was one of the saddest fun nights of my life its very sad to see them go, but Austin I will go its a mission now!!

Photobucket

The party seemed almost very grown up, a moving away party, where we had dinner (such good Vegetarian Lasagna, Mashed Potatoes, and Garlic Bread) it was had this huge house in the hills and we sat out on this beautiful large balcony eating and talking with friends.


Photobucket



We then all hung out and awesome music was played, and friends we're made. Then My dear friend who was leaving him and I sat down and had a good long talk and then everyone headed over to the after party. Then they drove me home and we ended with a tearful goodbye.


Photobucket

Its very sad you know, but I know we'll visit and I also know its going to be amazing for them.

Photobucket

I am so blessed by those in my life.


Photobucket

Even though sometimes I get frustrated I really do love them.

Photobucket

I have been feeling great. I think the meds are helping.

Photobucket

I also met someone I really like and things seem to be going well *fingers crossed*

Photobucket

My friend Anthony (one of the best drummers I know) is going to teach me the drums!!! UMMM HOO-to-The-Ray that like a life long dream!!


Photobucket

I forgot to tell you about the BBQ I went to last weekend, It was from my Neighbors and at first is was odd but I got to talking to people and actually ended up talking to this guy the Whole night, and we played beer pong (my 1st time) and I am terrible at things involving hand eye coordination but I nailed one and it was beautiful and everyone started jumping around and cheering for me. It was just good people, good food, good conversation and really it doesn't get better.

Photobucket


one of my closest friends came and we ended the night talking and it just felt very good!!

Life is good my friends life is good!!

Comments

Popular Posts