1. Sex and the city, Its weird I never thought I would, but I do and its always a good back up when there is nothing else on because now its somewhere all the time.

2. "The way we were was on my list for a long time of movies to watch ever since I heard it referenced on Gilmore girls finally got around to watching and and well loved it.

3. I love that collective group of people coming together for a love of something



I went to the hospital again because my throat closed up, They didn't do much for me but give me list of doctors to see and to take Zyrtec, Which Knocks me out!

I just want to feel better and I don't really know if its making me feel better because my throat still hurts and its hard to swallow. I don't know what to do, I just want to feel better and I don't know what could be making my throat hurt so much

anyways so I have been watching a lot of random movies I find on tv and usually fall asleep during it at some point because of these meds I don't think are working.

I hope your all doing really well

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope you feel better! I've been meaning to watch The Way We Were forever but still haven't gotten around to it. I'll have to try to watch it this weekend!

Popular Posts